Health and Hygiene Protocols
At Quinto Sole Hotel, our main concern is that all our guests have the best experience during their stay, mainly with maximum safety and hygiene protocols for their protection.
We are implementing health protocols in our facilities so you and your loved ones feel safe and secure. Our protocols include constant cleaning and sanitation, and security measures that apply to our staff as well, following the regulations established by government and Health institutions.
In the next paragraphs we enlist our most relevant measures. Although you can also review them with detail in this section.
- Cleaning of facilities with disinfectant.
- Disinfection of regular contact surfaces.
- Sheets and towels laundry at 60°C or more.
- Pool and roof area cleaning and sanitation.
- Pool chlorine levels within the allowed limits.
- Facility entry and exit without personal contact.
- Rooms are cleaned with disinfectant and remain free for 24 hours between stays.
- We apply social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitizer is provided and also sanitizer gel dispensers have been placed at key points.
- Our Staff uses personal protective equipment, including face masks and protective glasses.
- Temperature controls are applied to our staff.
- Non-invasive temperature controls are applied to all guests.
- We ask all our guests to use masks in common areas.
- We offer face masks in cases where you require it.