Notice of Privacy
In accordance with what is established by the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Servicios Turisticos Simonini S.A. de C.V puts at your disposal the following privacy notice.
Servicios Turisticos Simonini S.A. de C.V. is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, in this sense and in compliance with the legal obligations established in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, through this instrument informs the owners of the data, the information that is collected from them and the purposes that will be given to said information.
What information do we collect?
- Identification data, including address, nationality, age and marital status.
- Physical and electronic contact data.
- Data on the means of payment and alternatives.
- Data of people accompanying you and affiliation in your case
- Data on needs and requirements.
- Data on tastes, allergies or personal preferences.
- Any information necessary or convenient for the satisfaction of your stay.Including health conditions or limitations on mobility.
The personal data that you provide to Servicios Turisticos Simonini S.A. de C.V. they will be treated with the purposes indicated below.
1. We use your information to comply with the obligations related to the fulfillment of our services, among others, assign a reservation number and provide the appropriate service to your needs and provide continuity and follow-up including the payment of these services.
2. Attending, complaints and suggestions, through our media, as well as for any procedure related to your reservation or luxury travel service, luxury travel experiences and social, cultural, luxury business events in Mexico.
3. Send to you quotes about the services requested.
4. Contact you to offer services and social, cultural events, Businesses in Mexico, etc.
5. Keep our records updated.
We inform you that your personal data will not be shared with any authority, company, organization or person different from us and will be used exclusively for the purposes that for our relationship are necessary.
You have the right to know at all times what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give you (Access); likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case that it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); likewise, you have the right to have your information removed from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation) as well as to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO.
For the exercise of ARCO rights, the respective request must be submitted to Servicios Turisticos Simonini S.A. de C.V.
It is worth mentioning that at any time you can revoke your consent for the usage of your personal data. In the same way, you can revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data. For this, you must consider that the revocation of your consent implies that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
In order to revoke the consent, the request must be submitted to Servicios Turisticos Simonini S.A. de C.V.
You can contact Servicios Turisticos Simonini S.A. de C.V. by sending your request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org con asunto: “Data Privacy”.
Servicios Turisticos Simonini S.A. de C.V.